Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok, let's try this again

I keep forgetting that tomorrow morning I'm going under the knife for my left hand carpal tunnel surgery. I have so much to tell you, full weekend, but I guess that will have to wait til I'm out of my anesthesia induced haze on Tuesday or so. CSP will post tomorrow to update y'all on my condition. If I croak you can still have my sewing machine Lisa. :) I don't go in until 10 which is way too late. Too much time for me to think about the fact that I can't drink anything. And if you know me, then you know I don't go anywhere without a beverage. I have more Tupperware water bottles than you can shake a stick at. Ooh, just remembered I need to shave my legs. Ok, see y'all on the flip side yo.

7 comments:

C's Mom said...

All the best...no croakin' allowed! :0)

C's Mom said...

...unless you're a frog!

Magnolia Sun said...

Good luck.

foodiechickie said...

Good luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I'm hoping the surgen shows up this time!!

Shannon H

Christina said...

Hope your surgery goes well today. Good luck!

Lisa said...

HOpe it all went well......I don't want it that bad! LOL But atleast now I have it in writiting. LOL

Call me when you feel better I have so much to tell you!