Friday, November 24, 2006

O Tannenbaum

Thanksgiving: This year was our year to be at Jon's parents' house. It was nice to see everyone and we all had fun catching up. Jon's aunt, uncle, cousins, and a couple that's good friends with his parents (kind of like our honorary aunt and uncle) were there.

Today: I was able to do all of my Christmas shopping online this year (save one hard to find item that Susan found for me in her town- THANK YOU!) so I did not brave the Black Friday crowds. I did that 2 years ago and it was enough for me.

Tonight Sara and I took the boys to a Christmas tree lighting. We ran into Melissa, Logan & Andrew while we were there. Some photos:

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Beautiful pics of those little faces :0)

Melissa said...

Hey......I'm famous. I made your blog.