Friday, February 24, 2006

Party People say ho-oh!

Last night I went to a Party Lite party at Shannon's. That was a lot of fun and they have a ton of cute stuff. I hadn't been to one of those in years. Tonight I'm going to a different sort of party. My sister has put together a little charity group called Women's Circle of Giving. Tonight is books and bears. We're bringing books and bears to the party then next week Sara and I will take them to the children's hospital. Tomorrow I'm taking my Mom and Hale to the airport. They are off to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. This hotel where Hale's company will be having a big conference soon is sponsoring them. They are flying them down, touring them around, and putting them up in the hotel. Mom and Hale will be in the big parade on a float with its own bar on it (!) and they will be in full costume. So fun! Can't wait to see the pictures from this trip!

No comments: